Eurosport (UK) are pleased to accept orders world-wide. For UK destinations, shipping is automatically calculated at checkout using Royal Mail or Courier services. For other destinations, orders up to 2Kg can be completed online using Royal Mail Airsure/International, but larger orders require the shipping rate to be requested first.
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Signed For Our standard 1 to 2 day service is most suited for order weights up to 2kg and requires a signature on delivery.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery A guaranteed next day service for order weights up to 10Kg and requires a signature on delivery.
- Courier Recommended for orders weighing over 2Kg and for all large items such as door skins or exhausts. Services generally include a priority and economy rate depending on the destination region. The rates for each UK regions can vary for courier services and these are determined by post code as shown below:
- UK Highlands & Islands Addresses with a IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50 or ZE prefix postal code.
- UK Isle of Wight Addresses with a PO30-41 prefix postal code.
- UK Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly Addresses with a IM or TR21-25 prefix postal code.
- UK Northern Ireland Addresses with a BT prefix postal code.
- UK Channel Islands Addresses with a JE or GY prefix postal code.
- UK Mainland This covers all UK locations which are not included in the specific regions listed above.
UK Saturday Delivery: If you require a Saturday delivery using either a Royal Mail or Courier guaranteed service, then please contact us to confirm availability and the additional cost involved. We will always try to accommodate a specific delivery request, but sometimes this is not possible due to limited time or other circumstances.
- Up to 2Kg, Europe:
- Royal Mail Airsure (From 2 Days) Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain & Sweden.
- Royal Mail International Signed For (From 4 Days) All countries listed above plus Greece, Italy & Norway.
- Royal Mail Airsure (From 3 Days) Andorra, Canary Islands, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Liechtenstein & Switzerland.
- Royal Mail International Signed For (From 5 Days) Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine & Vatican City.
- Up to 2Kg, World:
- Royal Mail Airsure (From 4 Days) Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia & United States.
- Royal Mail Airsure (From 5 Days) Australia, New Zealand & Singapore.
- Royal Mail International Signed For (From 5 Days) All other countries not listed above.
- Over 2Kg All European and World-wide orders over 2Kg will need to request the best available shipping rate at the checkout stage. This request is done automatically when you complete the checkout and no payment is required for your order until you accept the supplied rate. We will confirm the best available shipping rate for your order by email, so please make sure you check your inbox regularly. We reserve the right to cancel any order on hold after 7 days when a shipping rate has been supplied, but payment is not received.
How much will my order cost to ship? As our shipping rates are based on the total weight and/or physical size of your order, it is only possible to provide a price once you have added your item(s) to the shopping cart. You can use the shipping estimator button on the shopping cart page at any stage of your order to view the available cost for a destination - you do not have to create an account to use the shipping estimator. However, if you have an account and are logged in, then your default delivery location will be pre-selected and you are also able to easily select one of your pre-set alternative address book entries.
When will you dispatch my order? We will only dispatch your order once it has been accepted and payment has cleared. Royal Mail orders are normally posted the same day if the order is received before noon, but this is not guaranteed. Courier orders are generally collected the next working day after your order is received. Please Contact Us to confirm the expected delivery schedule if your order is time critical as alternative services may be more suitable to your needs.
Can you ship my order using a service you don't list? Our standard set of services have been selected to provide a reliable and cost effective solution, but we are always happy to meet any specific delivery requirements. Please Contact Us to let us know what type of delivery you have in mind.
What if my order doesn't arrive? We understand that even the best made plans can go wrong, so if your parcel is not delivered within the expected time we will do our utmost to rectify the situation. Please Contact Us with your order ID and we will investigate the problem. We only ship using services that require a signature on receipt and can usually provide a reference number to track online once your order is dispatched. However, we cannot be held responsible for any consequential losses caused by late delivery, but be assured that we will do everything in our power to ensure a speedy solution.